Listening to: Take 5, Dave Brubeck Quartet



A pub in Bath 28th March 2004, I like how the flowers are reflected on the mirror, pity the chair is blocking the fireplace and my jacket is on the couch



I guess while I wait, I I'll write a few lines... It has been a reverse-ish productive, productive day today. I don't know... rather strange actually. I got into uni by 9 with my housemate Iain, its quite nice that we've finally had some time to catch up since I've not seen him in ages since he stays in Notts most of the time to study. Had breakfast at Cholos with him... ahh, the British fry up... 2 rashers of bacon, 2 eggs, 2 sausages, tomatoes and beans. To top it off, a cafe latte' from Rocco's. Oh, today ended up being rather expensive for some strange reason...

Went in to print somethings out of engineering and ended up with this massive wad of notes. Think it was like 200 odd pages and retrieved my Internal Combustion Engine's file from the pigeon hole. Thanks Matt! I knew I had an examples class today but it wasn't on the timetable nor were the changes e-mailed to us. So yeah, bad communication from the EUO. Thank goodness I bumped into a coursemate of mine who knew what was going on. So yeah, lecture and then lunch with a bunch of people I've not seen in ages. Got a little keychain free from the Student's shop... its the Ribena Berry with lights on its head, press the nose and it lights up. Hours of amusement I can assure you. Had to get paper, a spare pen and some stuff for filing. More money gone... Met up with Iain again and popped by Sainsburys... I couldn't resist the Haegen Daz ice cream. Stupid freezer shelf, so close to the counter... could've just set it somewhere far away. So yup, thats another 3.87 into the freezer.

Been in the house since and been working... Thats a little commentary from this rather insignificant life.

Comments

Popular Posts