Listening to: Name, Goo Goo Dolls

Before I resume reading about design management and techniques...

I had a short chat with Raves this afternoon. Kinda about what we wanted to do after the exams. He's gonna head to Greece for the Olympics and he's sorted. I was thinking what I'm going to do after I graduate. I'm set for the trip with parents to Eastern Europe, and maybe something before graduation and after coming back from the trip. So far, I'm bent towards going to Morocco for a couple of days if Soph. doesn't mind me bugging her. Hehehe... Casablanca! But all the plans just remain as sketches in the head. I've got to think of where I'm gonna ditch myself after the tenancy agreement to the house ends in the 1st place.

But for now, I've got to make sure I graduate... with decent marks.

"A thousand other boys could never reach you..." John Rzeznik, Goo Goo Dolls

Comments

Popular Posts