Cavitation... cause or effect?

Listening to: The gentle humming of the computer fan
Thoughts at the moment:How the heck am I going to stay awake.

Once again, without fail... I AM IN THE OFFICE!!Today, I continue what I've started yesterday which is something to do with "High pressured steam and its effects on pipe bends" with regards to the power plant I visited the other day. Obviously, the power plant was a lot more interesting than reading up theory.

I would be snoring like a pig right about now if not for the little sundry shop at the ground floor of the office. Sweets... almost essential. One should have seen my consumption during the exam period. Once, a friend did tell me she was absolutely horrified with the pile of chocolate wrappers and sweet casings that I've consumed over the course of the day. Oh well... Now, why would I be sleepy... I had a heavy lunch... I went out with Jade and Stella for lunch (Nippon Tei) at KLCC today and I guess I had a bit too much (Green noodles and tempura). Well, its a good thing to have friends that do pop by once in a while... it gives me a chance to run away from the mamak and have "proper food" for once. Also, it takes my mind away from the thoughts that have been tormenting my mind... Work included! Hehehehe... what is a boy to do? :P

Strangely enough, I've not managed to have a conversation with Adlina... I left a message on MSN when she wasn't around and well, think the same happened vice versa. Cest La Vie

Comments

Popular Posts