Thats All Folks!

Listening to: The inner voice inside my head wondering how the heck did I let rage go ahead of brains. Otherwise, I'm listening to Worlds Apart, Jars of Clay
Thoughts at the moment: As above... How can I be just so stupid

Right, so my beloved car now belongs to my Uncle... I kinda miss it actually, that was a good car, lots of memories both good and bad. So long my Honda... For the mean time I've got to drive my mom's SUV around... Well anyway, my first incident with the car today... and as much it was because of some asshole, the fault was completely mine. Heck, I just might be overreacting as well actually. So yes, I popped by Melawati Town to have my little serving of Char Kuey Teow after dropping mom off at her friend's place and I was leisurely having my chow and as I got to my car (mom's SUV), I noticed this a*s of an old (say 1980s) Honda Accord (a total disgrace to my beloved former car) parked so blardy close to my car that I can't open the door to get to the driver's side properly... So with a tuck of a belly and and big squeeze, literally I just managed to get into the seat and in a brief moment of rage slammed my door against his. I mean lets just say it wasn't worth the time... Mom's car got a bit of a chip on the sides of the doors while his got a pretty long line. Problem is, he probably wouldn't care but I know dad has the eyes of a hawk when it comes to car's paint job (yes, with the Merc, this car and my Accord especially my Accord). So no doubt about it I'm gonna get screwed just because I was enraged with the Blardy Bas***d driving a piece of shit of a car (oh wait, I believe we can't classify that as driving as the a*s wipe of a driver can't even park his car in a space meant for limos.) Hope he/ she/ it slips in the washroom and falls in the toilet bowl Head First! So gone is the peaceful start to the day... and though dad washes the car during the weekend, I'll still get the stick even when I'm in the UK... and this time I actually feel bad being that the car isn't mine. Time for another course of Anger Management... Bring out the firing squad, thank you! Oh, oh... another reason why I will never buy an expensive car even if I can afford it... Crud, crud, crud!

Comments

Popular Posts