Late night, slow tunes...

Listening to: Autumn- Allegro, Vivaldi
Thoughts at the moment: 1. I need a faster car, 2. A little amused and pleased with a couple of things

I just had a good night out with a bunch of friends... Lots of talk and lots of laughs...
Thinking about leaving KL doesn't seem really nice... but I seem to want to leave it and hopefully start a fresh new accademic year in England. It seems every year I've got to start from scratch and it seems like a bad habit. If I'm optimistic, I'll say that its good and it builds character and its a good way to do things, from a clean sheet. On the other hand, there is always that other view that too much change will confuse not only myself but others around me. As I start anew, somehow I feel as though I've lost the support of a really close friend and someone I really can count on. But I also know that it gives me a great opportunity to meet new people and re- aquaint myself to the ones I already know. It gives me the freedom and space that I need to develop...

I remember Timmy telling me how he like KL and how its so much more organised. I guess to a certain extent KL does have its charms. But for most of us who have lived here for most of our lives, I guess we've gotten to that mundane, cynical cycle. Sure drivers aren't all perfect and heck, the store assistants can be a heck of a lot nicer (like the ones in London would be a great start). But I do like how the twin towers will peak out among the skyscrapers and the night view is really pretty. It is a metropolis, but to a certain extent the buildings are well spaced and they don't all have that grey box design reminisence of the 70s and early 80s architecture (really, what the heck were they thinking then). Not to mention there are places at the fringe that are simply beautiful... the quartz ridge for example. I guess no matter which part of the world I'm in... KL will be home. Now just to convince the other million people to think just like me!

Reading my previous posts, I realised that trying to improve has been my frame of mind for the past couple of days. Darned it! I so need a life... Anyways, think thats for me at the moment... Have to hit the sack pretty soon as I still have to wake up for breakfast with family tomorrow morning.

Cheerio!






This was actually taken by camera on the cover of the last Calvin and Hobbe's book... I ain't the mushy kind but I still think this is sweet.


Comments

Popular Posts