Listening to: Love song to a saviour, Jars of Clay
Thoughts at the moment: Clarity in confusion

The more I think, the dumber I get... My ability to reason deteriorates with regards to time spent thinking. Oh well, screw it then... who needs reasoning when 1/2 the world doesn't bother using its brains anyway (can almost imagine an ad in the papers, brain for sale, in mint condition and in original condition, hardly used, price negotiable)

OOo... Mom made cheesecake this morning! Lovely, lovely... the day is indeed looking up! I'll be heading out in a couple of moments to get a haircut. I'm going to crop it pretty short just for the sake of easy mantainance! Long-ish hair is irritating me, I've got no idea why I used to have long hair anyway?

Yup, thats the exact cheesecake that I found in the refrigerator this morning... Yummy!!


Yesterday I managed to catch a dear friend for lunch... Oh well, except this time we decided to go for a classy meal and headed to Sentidos Tapas at Starhill. Actually, we had no idea where we were going and just ended up there really! Anyway, we had for appetizers, stuffed cod which was a mix of fried mushrooms wrapped with layers of cod served with drizzling of butter sauce... altogether just heavenly. The other appetizer was less fancy, egg omelette with potatoes. Not that its bad or anything, but its just shadowed by the cod (I can still taste it... Yum!) For the main dish, we had Seafood Paella... presentation was pretty fancy but it did taste as good as it looked thankfully. It beats some of the places in Spain that I've been to. Altogether, a delightful meal... and then she pulled a fast one on me by paying. Can't really complaint on that yeah?

The rest of the day yesterday was rather normal... Kinda relaxed really, nothing special

Comments

Popular Posts