Of workouts and knockouts

Listening to: Come back around, Feeder
Thinking about: I feel like running downstairs to the kopitiam for food

Yes, I did go to the gym yesterday evening... and yes, it was tiring. I came back feeling as though I've been run over by a train... TWICE! No folks, unfortunately I'm still around. Who would have thought that working out those legs would have forced all the blood from the rest of my body to my toes? That moment after I did my leg extensions and worked the "insert muscle name here", I really felt dizzy and out of breath. For the first time in my life I felt weightless and I was so ready to just shut down and allow myself to reboot after a while. It was bizzare... it sure feels a heck of a lot better than getting drunk. The weights weren't too heavy and I didn't do too many repetitions. Oh well... As the beefy Arnold Sweatingburger puts it well enough, "I'll be back!"

On the other hand and on a much cheekier note... I just realised the gym is so darned full with gay inuendo. I mean you have a bunch of sweating, rippling blokes who look as though they can rip your arm off, grunting and groaning lifting the weights while the other goes "You can do it!" while "assisting him" in his conquest to lift those weights one more time. Hit me baby one more time! It doesn't help that there is also another funny "Kickboxing" class with loud thumping Ah Beng music blaring... Hehehehe... But trust my imagination to go absolutely bonkers when I feel like fainting. But will I stop going to the gym? Not until I see those abs forming into little clusters (which is about say... Never!)

Right, on more serious stuff... I had a little conversation with dad on the way back from work yesterday... It did get me thinking, where do I really want to head after my Bachelors, do I want to do my Masters? Where do I want to do my Masters? UK, US, Aust? Do I really want to do my Masters or do I want do work and do my MBA later.

Comments

Popular Posts