Nothingness

Listening to: Coffee and TV, Blur
Thinking about:Going back to England, thinking about the holiday that was

After a break from doing anything yesterday, I'm once again back on my feet and its back to trying to rush those errands I should have done months ago. Oh well, I'm blaming it on the job. I had to send my camera for a service since something messed up a couple of months ago (methinks its still the gears inside the lens barrel). But of course, we all know all gadgets have mood swings and apparently, mine was feeling rather happy, it worked perfectly fine!




Ah yes, my lovely camera... But if the problem was what I mentioned, it would have caused me about 500 smackers (ringgit of course) to have it repaired. After picking my jaw off the floor, I composed myself and said... "Lets see how it goes..."

Right, then I took a train and monorail to Bukit Bintang to get a couple of geeky things done from Lau Yat plaza. On the journey, I realised how close the monorail track was from my college. Thinking about it now, as much as we mock MC, I have to say the 2 best years of my life were spent there doing A- levels. Ah well, will be meeting a college mate out for lunch as well tomorrow! ;) Admittedly, I do miss doing silly things like running away from Miss Lim during maths... and playing badminton in the hall... Thinking about it, I must admit that a little grin has developed on my face. It was as though I was old enough to think but I was young enough to be naughty. Sigh... so many memories, good ones though!

Headed to the office for a short while today to meet Mr. Wessler and Mr. Chandran... Unfortunately, I only managed to see Mr. Wessler (Matt). The office was well, quiet... and somewhat a heck of a lot more productive than when I was around.



12:10am
Back from having a drink... What drives men to do stupid things? Like myself for example... On the way back, I insisted on racing this crappy Proton with a massive exhaust pipe. I knew cognitively and instinctively I could kick the guy's behind around a straight but yet, I insisted on beating him physically, placing not only my life but my passenger's life in danger. I did kick him around obviously... But in retrospect, roads should be treated as roads. What is meant to do on tracks should remain there... Therefore shall be a mental note to myself...

Now that I'm out of work (I'm jobless or menganggur at the moment) I guess I've got more time to think and be reflective about what I've done over the holidays and to plan about my next move in university. Like how am I going to execute my project for starters... the list will grow... Heck, can spend the whole night writing about it. To add to that, I feel like a shot of whisky... on the rocks... darned. Oh well, think I'd call it a night and head to bed. Have another day of running around tomorrow...

Listening to: And I miss you, Anything but the girl
Thinking of: None









Comments

Popular Posts