Listening to: Megalomaniac, Incubus
Thinking of:

Yes, I unpacked my cd player for a bit... Find it hard not being able to live without music.

These couple of days have been immensely interesting, though I think I'm suffering from some speech deficiency (imagine that, the chatterbox has some talking problem, oh save us all). I've come to realised that I'm stuttering a lot more than what I usually do and I can't seem to form proper sentences in an instant while conversing. This unfortunately has caused some distress especially when it comes to getting a point across the void between people. Hmm... a call for speech theraphy perhaps.

However, back to the interesting bits.

In a random twist of events, I ended up in Birmingham with Sheena, Wendy (Sheena's sister) and Ian. Somehow after my botched meeting with my tutors, since one of them was not around and the other well... it was a short one since he knew what was going on. Somehow I wonder if its my fault... (I did call and e-mail him and set an agreed time, Guess I'll have to set myself to some strange tutor stalker mode). But flipping forward a few pages of life and back to Birmingham (in large denial) Didn't do much credit card stretching but did have good lunch with the bunch of them and decided after a while to not join them for dinner and head back to Coventry early... However, yours truly got on the train safely and after a couple of seconds, fell asleep in a comfy chair of the new Pendalino trains. A couple of moments later when light pierced the dark realm of closed eyes, the sight of Coventry station welcomed me... Hurridly I jumped off my seat and head to the door and pressed the open button. Wait, the door isn't opening... press again... Nope. Arrrgghhh... the train is moving! Perhaps it stops at Leamington Spa, then it wouldn't be too bad... After staring out of the window for about 20 minutes I then slumped down and it dawned unto me that the train was heading towards London, probably stopping at Milton Keynes. Sigh... At least the ticket conductor at Milton Keynes was friendly and after laughing, he just reimbursed my ticket so that I could head back to Coventry at no extra charge. Sigh...




Comments

Popular Posts