Listening to:  Air on a g string overture, JS Bach
Thinking of:

The past 2 weeks have been one of immense activity. Not a single day was alike and I think I'm pretty tired no thanks to it. But all in all, it's been good... I can't just believe that I've graduated as much as the piece of paper is in front of me.

The trip to Vienna, Budapest and Prague was also good fun. More on that sometime later I suppose. Today is the 1st free day I have to myself in eons and I've got a list of chores to do. So far, in the morning itself... I've done 4 out of 12 and I still have 6 days to go. However, some are more important than others, and some have to be done along with the others at the same time as well. I guess the only thing I can delay is packing up things to head back to KL.

I do miss university life already... Friends and company I've made along the years and contacts so important for the future. I'm hoping for all to be well and all will be good... So many to keep in contact that I don't know where to start and who to write to first. Maybe the need for a blog then eh? :D

I don't know if I'm looking forward to going to Malaysia... Sure, I wait for it in anticipation but somehow I'm worried if I'll get bored and if people will look at me strangely. Oh well... I guess after 3 years of doing the same thing, I'm still afraid.

Anyway, a little bit of the trip to Bohemian country... Pensioners... That pretty much generalises the people on the trip. However I've got to admit that would be an over generalization as over the course of the trip, I've become pretty good friends with especially 2 pairs... Ralph and Maira, and Michael and Eileen. Ralph and Maira are South Africans and have kindly invited me over to Cape Town next summer, and to be honest... I am seriously thinking of considering it. To Morocco for a few days and then zip down south to Cape Town, it's a dream but could be a possibility. Michael and Eileen on the other hand are Irish from Dublin and have also asked me to go over for a weekend sometime. The rest, well... there is only another pair of Malaysians, mom and son combination... Chris just graduated like me, from Swansea in Chemical Engineering.

Now to get my life back in order only to throw it back into the chaos bowl one day soon... When I fly...  


Comments

Popular Posts