Listening to:
Thinking of:

Believe it or not, I've started listening to some of the old Chinese stuff on my mp3 list. Andy Lau and whatchamacallit... Oh well, I guess listening to Cantonese tunes have this thing that I can totally ignore the lyrics if I feel like it since my Cantonese isn't that great anyway. On the other hand, if I do want to pay attention to the lyrics, its still possible with my limited vocabulary.

"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes."
Mahatma Gandhi

I admit it, there have been times this week I've allowed myself to crawl out of the shell and wished that some people and company execs would just slip in the bathroom and fall face down in the toilet bowl. Possibly allowing for a shitty death (mind the bad pun). However, a breather and a couple of minutes later... I guess what they've done to annoy me and to make my life difficult by the dumbest of mistakes and reckless iresponsibility does not warrant death by toilet bowl.

There are some on the other hand, whom I want to cross the globe to comfort and to extend these arms across the oceans be it west to the States or all the way east.

"Meaningless, meaningless, everything is meaningless" A common quote taken from the book of Ecclesiastes.

One's attention was brought to another blog I was randomly browsing upon which related her own struggle to the quater life crisis, a young professional just starting out on her career realising that so many things are meaningless and somehow she's not achieving all that she should be. How certificates and medals, would mean nothing. How as we grow older, the more distant we become from those we thought affinity would also be related to eternity. I suppose all of us go through thoughts such as this time and time again, some people more than others...

I apologize for the lack of photos lately as I've been trying out the new camera and well, have not looked through my albums and to sort them out and to select photographs that mean something and somehow look good at the same time. Things I'm fond of especially... I suppose that should be my task for the weekend then.

Now listening to: Appasionata, Secret Garden

Comments

Popular Posts