Listening to:  El Distorto de Melodica, Everclear
Thinking of:
 
Everclear... the album in existence since F5, thats eons... Oh what the heck... FOund it on DC, so listening to it again anyway. One moment, Sibelius... next this.

I feel like going racing... kart or track days. Before I flew to Vienna, was in posession of a Ford Focus for a short while.  It was the Ford 1.9TDi engine... Nothing special but it had quite a bit of torque for such a small engine. I miss the feeling of squeeling wheels under me and the slides. I love being in a Caterham while being driven around a track. Its wild, its mad... for a moment, the environment can wait. Initial acceleration and drifting it around the track, I'm an addict. Flakes of rubber on the track of what used to be tires, smoking tires and spinning heads. Ah geeky motorhead... guess thats just me.

 

Comments

Popular Posts