Listening to:
Thinking of:

"I hate my life and I wish I was dead"

That line has been hanging outside my room door in Leamington for ages... Sounds terribly juveneile in retrospect.

I had a wonderful day out ableit it started out with a hiccup... Had a wonderful lunch with the ever delectable Asako in Kenilworth in a little restaurant called Harringtons. The only reason we decided to pop by cause it coincided with one of my hallmate's surname. Jill Harrington! Lunch was lovely, company was even better... The weather played its part and as soon as we were filled and content, we moved on to the original task of getting a place for mom and dad while they're here. Decided to pop by a place called the Castle Lodge, which is a little house converted into a bed and breakfast by what seems like a retired couple. Its across the road from the Kenilworth Castle which is apparently the best ruin in Europe. Hmmm...

We then later met up with Lainey and took a little drive down to Leamington to get a couple of things and a walkabout. I know this is a bit of a silly entry and perhaps not of great literary standard... But hey, the whole day is better than the entry, by far!!

Comments

Popular Posts