Listening to:
Thinking of:

The brief moments I have to myself, my entire life is focused on this silly thing called the blog.

I read in a friend's that someone else called her a no life geek for having a blog. Strange... Most of the blogs that I come across are strangely of people filled with life and find it in themselves to catalogue and to then to share bits and bobs of this life with the rest of the web community. Understandably there are exceptions to the rule... One can't be happy, jumpy and filled with life forever (unless one is on a strange caffeine high) and moments of boredom to creep, hopefully not to vine themselves, strangulating life as we know it and reduce whatever life is defined to mere existence.

Will be heading to Stratford Upon Avon in a bit... My dear housemate decided to roadtrip down from Nottingham (Yay, Robin Hood) to join us in a little communion of friends and random people and hence we shall along with several others, have a little trip down to the land of the bard.

Result of housemate's roadtrip...

Missed badminton sessions with Alistair and gang

Had McDonalds for dinner... urrr... 2 meals that one.

Went to Baby B... hip gyrating 40 year olds

No thanks to the above, having a strange ring in my ear



I feel like throwing a duck into a pond, just for the hell of it. Inner frustration... dunno why. Duck throwing in my opinion should be an Olympic Sport... Maybe not for Athens, but maybe for China ;)

Fire and ice...


Comments

Popular Posts