Listening to: Piano Concerto No. 5, in F Minor, J.S. Bach
Thinking of:
 
Finally, most of my belongings are somewhat placed and arranged in a single suitcase a reminder that home beckons and that a new future awaits.

I amuse myself by reading through some comics on the web seeing that all my books are nicely in boxes in a storage centre, not to be seen till who knows when. Places I go to remind me of things that I've done and people I've met. I recognise the kitchen table where I met a face of which I'm so fond of now as I popped over to another bunch of people I'm fond to, to have dinner. A step, a pause, a sigh and a smile carved upon the face. A walk to the lake where I used to spend countless hours writing journals and thoughts, correspondence and plotting methods of getting rid of that lecturer, baby bottle shakers! Bah!

A moment in time is somehow like the effect of a domino effect when one event leads on to another influencing another until it reaches to this domino of the present time and how its aligned continue to dictate the path of which it ends at the final domino.

After a brief thought on the way I'm feeling and the state of mind I'm in, I've with all professional authority diagnosed myself with quarter life crisis. 

Pass me a drag of a fag please and a couple of anti depressants and I'll be on my way...  Then again, think I'm just sleepy and need a couple of winks of sleep. *Yawn*

Comments

Popular Posts