Listening to:
Thinking of: Of Rouge Ducks and Robes

I guess after 3 years, seeing friends in robes going up on stage and taking their certificates, a feeling of finality overcomes me. The rush and expense on graduation day, sometimes I feel can be justified just by that one silly piece of paper in hand. It wasn't even in a nice folder, just in a darned plastic sheet. 30,000 pounds plus in tuition fees displayed in a plastic sheet with one's name on it.

I pity the chancellor... "Congratulations, well done" *handshake* for the thousandth time by the end of the week. I swear the health centre has a special training programme for hand fitness for the poor chap.

Graduans today: (In order of graduating)

Shao- Ling Isabelle Angoh
Scott Ashley Connor
Kamiar Mohaddes
Sophia Emilia Irina Mueller- Spahn
Asako Ohinata
Tan Eng Kwang
Daniyar Tegisbayev
Clara Tse Hoi Yee
Noor Adlina Amiruddin
David Cortese
Nooraihan Mohd. Radzuan
Chan Sze Ning

Congratulations guys! All the best in all your future undertakings, I don't know how many of you I'll be in touch with. But whatever it is... thanks for it all.



Y'know what, Screw Those Ducks

Comments

Popular Posts