Listening to: Here in My Room, Incubus
Thinking of: Where I'm not going...

Sigh, I think its pretty much decided that I'm not going to go for a holiday... I don't know why but more then ever I do just want to get away... Cest La Vie... the tragic life of a final year engineering mediocore student.

Whats ironic that I'm writing this out of my room... Hmm... Well, I've been working at Ee Lyne's today and I'm kinda pooped after looking at the computer screen for a tad too long. To add to the strangeness, that was what I wrote in my safety report (yes, I've got to write a silly safety report on what dangers may ensue my project) and since mine is mainly computer and literature based, I had to fill it with something or another. Hahaha... trust the engineering school to not only kill us with so much work in our final years but also with silly laughter of nonsencical reason.

Part of my Anglo-nisation meant that over my period of time in Warwick, I've learnt how to enjoy good sunny weather and how to loathe the rain in every conversation I have. Yup! I think its an English thing to talk about the weather... I've never had anything like that anywhere in the world I've been. So here I am, the weather at the moment is fine with sunny blue skies and a lively breeze. However, England being England, you'd think that the weather would've been totally horrible from the rain and drizzles in the morning. I guess its not a bad thing in that case to have this fine weather.

Interesting bit about my work is how hemp is thought to have great potential in development of composites for the use in vehicles and in the construction industry. Wacky weed, that one... Somehow talking to Elaine (not Ee Lyne) has now devalued it to "greens" in Walmart bags (you need some plastic as resin). If you wanna know the progression of thought and how these wacky bits of materials come about, drop me a line.

Comments

Popular Posts