Listening to: The Hum of computers and the Growl of my stomach
Thinking of:

"As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual certainty, and I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life - so I became a scientist. This is like becoming an archbishop so you can meet girls."
M. Cartmill

What is it that causes our hearts to shrink, to explode in rage
Why do we turn to the monsters that we are
When we slip with our words, it hurts
Who are we when turn our backs and walk alone, the loneliness grows
Where do our thoughts go when it all subsides, to pick up the pieces
How is it possible that you remain on my mind, with the shards of glass and empty pieces

A new day beckons,
As the old fades away,
Only to see, the old pass
and the young advance

Facades broken, smashes the glassy sea
Reflection changed, but have we returned
Sink or swim, our positions change
Yet the final element, is all that is made
With a tick, time stands still
With each movement, another one fails

Turn in circles, don't run the other way
The more I hate you, the more I want you to stay
A tourniquet for this limb I'm missing, the more I ache the more I bear



Oh well, just words really, am quite glad about today... Though unfortunately, target words... 2000.... Written so far? approx. 700.... WOo Hoo

Comments

Popular Posts