Listening to: Too Much, Dave Matthews Band
Thinking of: Am so restless



The picture is slanted as I used the stone bridge as my tripod, for obvious reasons its not flat


The holidays have started... I woke up today missing some people dearly. Honestly speaking, I hate doing that especially during the holidays when I know I'll be alone for most of the time. Yet, with that time... I know I need to be disciplined enough to do what I have to, study.

I had a lovely day yesterday and I'm guilty for enjoying myself a bit too much these couple of days, along with enjoyment is also cash flow... only out of my wallet. It was a lovely day yesterday, the sun was shining and it was just lovely. I decided to take a walk out to Leamington hoping I'd be able to drag someone out with me for company. However, housemates and friends were either asleep or they've gone home. So there I was, grabbed my camera and headed out, in shorts and a light jumper... after all, I was only going out for a couple of minutes... WRONG! I popped by the bus stop and there was a familiar bunch of people... "Where are you guys going?" I asked, "STRATFORD!" the reply was. I mean hey, it was a brilliant day... what better time to go to Stratford yeah, as I was about to excuse myself and to zip to Jephson Park to ponder my apparent loneliness, "Hey, you wanna go?" and at that, I blurted (without thought) "Sure!" and yup... hence my 20 minute walk turned into a 4 hour trip to the Bard's hometown. We didn't do much but walk about, had tea and walked more around the lovely town only too close to the hole, Coventry!

Strange though... as my good friend Murphy attests to... It turned dead cold in a flash... Yup, whatever can go wrong, will go wrong as Murphy's words echoed in my head. So there I was, still smiling in shorts in the cold... Hehehe, be it any consolation, the ammount of running around kept me warm till we popped by Druckers for tea. We departed to catch our bus back... but ALAS! We were late, by less than 5 minutes!! ARRGGHHH! Oh wait, did I forget I was meeting Erik, Seng Wai, Derrick and Juin for dinner at Birmingham? So desperate calls ensued... fine, they agreed to wait for me and that Erik would pick me up. So we popped by McD's for a bit of shelter from the cold and the rain that has just started to grace the land. Strangely enough, I heard this... "Cheh, this place don't have Milo-lah!" I turned around and yes, the ideal picture of a bunch of Malaysian tourists! I turned to Dira, and whispered, "Definitely Malaysian" I just hope that in my little travels I've not embarassed myself like that and expected the world to be just Malaysia. Got back to Leam safely and changed and dashed out of the house to meet Erik, we popped by Chung Ying Garden for dinner in Birm. Good dinner... end of that story.

Comments

Popular Posts