Listening to: Bag's Groove, MJQ
Thinking of:

Something is amiss, my heart isn't where my body is... and my head, oh well... thats long gone to the Bahamas.

I read the news today and well, so a bomb has been found on the railtracks on the route from Madrid to Seville. I feel appalled, disgusted and a little shaken. I remember somebody saying after the previous bomb blasts on Spanish Railways that its probably the safest place to go, since lightning doesn't strike the same place twice. Well, looks like the impossible just came true.

I read on further on the topic... What the EU will and should be doing about the problem. Where Europol suggests information sharing among the member states, biometric systems and a whole of a lot of other measures which at a glance, seemed pretty much like common sense. A database of groups and individuals? Hasn't that been done and people been earmarked? A poor sharing of information among member states... hmm... I guess there are things that seriously need to be ironed out, no? Its tragic though, that somehow there still lies a notion that all men are brothers yet in "brotherly" love, the innocent victims are victims of a triger... nothing big, just a slight push of a button. Too much injustice in the name of love has been done... It puzzles me, how is that love?

"Sooner or later, there won't be an earth worth fighting for" Calvin

Comments

Popular Posts