Of morning afters

Listening to: The Prayer, Charlotte Church and whatchamacallit
Thinking of:

Somehow with this song, I kinda miss having the Tag Mclaren amp with me as I think the lil' Denon is a little screachy and sounds a little strained. The soundstage isn't open enough in my opinion and there is too much of a gap between the ranges. I guess you just can't ignore the difference between real seperates and wannabes (like my lil' Denon).

The day is a little gloomy with sparodic sunshine, I wish I had been able to stay up longer last night, but its quite hard when one can literally feel the body shutting down one eye at a time then followed by brief mental paralysis and then WHUMP! Into the bed it is... Hehehehe... think I'm just lazy.

It was quite sudden that so much of my past and the memories I locked away came back to haunt me over the past week. The numerous questions I've asked and yet to be answered... The unresolved emotional baggage. But I've moved on...


Listening to: Days Before You Came, Placebo
Thinking of:

TRACER BULLET

Loud, angry, progressive... Placebo! Yay! Final report landmark... 17,000 words. I really should stop writing and just hand it in, the more I think about it, the more I tend to write. To add to it, 17k was after I was a bit annoyed at a section and decided to delete it as I have no idea how to interpret the findings of the crash structure. I don't know if its important as well... Well, think I could have just handed the thing in and not feel bad... Hehehe....

Now its on to engines before I touch another landmark word value... but before that, LUNCH! Hehehe...

I remember watching a student play in the 1st year, I was told before hand it was going to be something rather progressive smokey detective story playing along the cliches of the British "Who wants to be a millionaire" cliche. So, 5 minutes into the play and out came someone jumping around butt naked whose saving grace was the guitar covering his privates. I was like WHOA! PROGRESSIVE! Strangely enough the main actor who played the detective wears his detective styled clothes even in real life. The battered up coat and the hat... Stuble on the chin with a toothpick in mouth or something like that. Well, it does help that he lives in Leamington, so I do see him quite often. The smokey air that surrounds his character remains with the almost movie like facade he places.

Now Playing: Spite and Malice, Placebo


Surreal... my mind is someplace else. Another facet revealed, a facade demolished... Revolution, obscurity yet in calm air. Ace, take your time... With fleeting beauty, comes a maze of confidence, confusion and a game of cloak and dagger.... Who has it? Who is the chaser? Who is being chased?





"You can play your card, I'll hold onto mine
Tied up in the reasons, Ace take your time
Looks turn to lovers, flames into fires
Jack loves his tragedy, Queen her desires
You look well suited like you came to win
Lust, spite and malice, your degrees of sin
Wrap me in your trauma and I may just give you mine
Queen take your chances
Ace take your time,"
Placebo


Right, enough of words being thrown around, I'm hungry (as opposed to being sleepy)!

Comments

Popular Posts