Listening to: Piano Concerto no. 1 in E minor op. 11, Allegro
Thinking of: *Yawn*

I'm supposed to be in bed... Why the heck am I awake a 6:30?! I'm supposed to go into uni. with Ryan at 9 and coming back from Imran's about 1 last night (this morning), I should be in bed. Oh well, its back to normal I guess... waking up multiple times during the night.

Anyway, the house is lovely when its quiet anyway...

Anyway, t'was at Imran's last night along with Sophia (Imran is a Pakistani English and Sophia is Moroccan) and of all things, we were watching Jackie Chan flicks.... dubbed in very bad English. There I was on the couch, laughing like a lunatic just listening to whatever they were talking about. Goodness, they really should get the dubs a lot better or not do it at all.

Comments

Popular Posts