Listening to:
Thinking of:


Anyway, while I'm waiting for the lunch time crowd to disperse so that I can have my lunch in peace, I thought I'd write a little.

Right, so MTV of late have debuted a couple of interesting programmes. Pimp My Ride... Well, thats when they pick up an old car by some poor reader and have the car modified finished with some pretty funky do. Fair enough, it is afterall bling culture these days to mod up ol' Granny Smith's Honda Civic.

In the same vein but from a totally different world, MTV has also opted to well, modify one's look to look like a celebrity. Now this program is called "I want a famous face" So say if guy A wants to look like say Brad Pitt or something like that and wins public votes to do so, MTV will gladly ship him off for a whole day (maybe weeks) to get that done. Likewise for women and all... So fair enough! The grand prize winner for this total change was a bloke by the name of Michael J. Tito (no relations to the space tourist). Whoopeedo! So Tito, who do you wanna turn into?

Tito: Well umm... I kinda want to be J.Lo

So Tito and J.Lo might rhyme... but acckk!! J. LO?! No, and I don't mean Joseph Lopez (MC college fella's should know this one). So sigh... what has MTV done in the service of Tito?

"Michael J Tito underwent gruelling hormone treatment, breast enlargements, bottom implants, jaw and brow sculpting and cheek implants to look like J-Lo."

Tito has also taken the liberty to change his name to Jessica. Sweet! However, he admitted that nobody has so far told him he looked like J. Lo. And he wonders why.... Sheesh! Saving grace?

"No, but my people tell me all the time I am very J-Lo-ish, I am her fan. I love her. I think she is beautiful. I just wished I would have gotten my breasts a little larger." (ahem... and what about the behind?)

The Result:


Thank you MTV.com for the picture


So there you go folks, another happy MTV customer. Now if I'd just change it back to Pimp My Ride...



Comments

Popular Posts