Listening to: Comptine D'Un Autre eTe, OST Amelie
Thinking of:

My thoughts are in shambles, yet I feel reasonably fine. Talking to Asako really made the day a lot nicer than just being cooped up in the library reading about valve mechanisms and intake manifolds, oh not forgetting fuel stoichometry.

Today however started off quite well, I finally took time to organise some of my pictures and placed them up on the wall. My printed digital pictures arrived well and fine, stuck some of my favourite ones up as well. Hung a new drawing print of Putteny Bridge Weir in Bath in front of my desk, instead of the acrylic piece from Cordoba. I later popped out to Leamington town and got myself another 2 cds. One jazz (The Essential Dave Brubeck, just thought... what the heck) and a loud angry one (Black Market Music, Placebo). Hehehe, hence the strange music taste continues.

"If you cannot convince them, confuse them."
Harry S Truman

Comments

Popular Posts