Listening to: Fade to Grey (live), Jars of Clay
Thinking of:

"And then I see You there
With Your arms open wide and You try to embrace me
These lonely tears I cry
They keep me in chains and I wish they'd release me
Cold is the night but
Colder still is the heart made of stone, turned from clay
And if you follow me
You'll see all the black, all the white fade to grey"


Taken from the song I'm listening to...

I'm wondering if I should play volleyball to get rid of all the restlessness that I'm so annoyed with. However, judging from the way I played 2 days ago, oh goodness... I think I'd be even more frustrated after the game.

I feel like Icarus, fleeing from prison with these new wings only to fly too close to the sun and then come crashing down.

On a more amusing note: (thought this was quite funny actually); The mermaid patron of Ustka, a Polish coastal town faces plastic surgery after councilors decided her breasts were too small and hips too wide. So now they've decided to give the lil' ol' mermaid liposuction and a boob job. Why the change? Not that her merman left her and she's now alone... heck, she's seen just with a fish (sure, there are other fish in the sea...) but since the town decided that giving her a little nip and tuck she'd be more attractive and so will the town. Oh well... we'll see how it goes. ANyway, I was trying to find the picture of the new improved mermaid, but it was rather hard since I don't understand Polish, guess I need Adam Manguski to help me then... Oh, this is the current look of the mermaid...







So, whatcha think?

Comments

Popular Posts