Listening to: Boogie Stop Shuffle, Charles Mingus
Thinking of:

Right, just added another link to the list.... This time its to Liquidgeneration. Its one of those juveneille parody sites... Guess it pretty much tells you about my mental state eh?

Random comments this week

"You've got the most random taste in music" Matt.

"Hey, your accent... I can't put well, you've got this Britsh, not really, American thing... I like it" Claude


Am feeling a bit wonky... Started work at 6 in the morning and took a nap at 8am. Well, I fell asleep while listening to Beethoven's "Triple Concerto".

I'm thinking about a conversation I had last night and yeah, said something a bit stupid. Kinda broke the first rule of speaking to girls. Sigh... Oh well, guess I just slipped and fell on my bum.

Somehow these days I've not been able to think of anything good to write... No good incidences of which I can refer back to past expiriences. Writers block? Or maybe I'm just dead boring... I wish I was a bit more of a wild child to a certain extent. I do feel a bit old, listening to jazz (though I so often listen to good rock (not shit like Busted) and some punk and some drum and bass) and my room has sketches and paintings instead of posters (with the exception of Taz). Drinking is controlled and goodness, I've not done anything particularly stupid (besides last night's conversation) in a while. I'm getting bored with my own jokes and I keep running out of lines.

"Use your forehead to aim"

That was the last advice someone gave me on volleyball and that was 2 weeks back. Pretty much thats the last time I've played. I guess I ought to play either today or tomorrow... My badminton game isn't quite back to what it was.

*Yawn* Think I'm gonna help myself to more food! ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it all about the money? Sometimes I do wonder... sure, I'm doing this degree for the sake of "financial freedom" when I get older. Yet some, most say that the best things in life are free... There is no justice... no justice at all.

"Didn't you have an imaginary friend when you were younger?"

"Sometimes I wonder if all my friends are just imaginary"

Though I thank God for being financially stable and I have more than sufficient to live. I wonder if the world looks at it differently... Is it any wonder why my affinity to animals is greater than that of people, I admit... I miss Barks a heck of a lot more than I miss some "friends" back home. I'm feeling fine, I have company around me and I have studies to attend to. Yet, those I know who actually care can be counted by the number of fingers on a single hand. At least I have to be honest, I hope I'm wrong. I care to much sometimes... I don't understand why I place myself in vulnerable positions only to be shot down again and again... Can't I find my own back bone somewhere? As small as it is?

Dang it, I really should be writing happier notes


Comments

Popular Posts