Listening to: Piano Concerto in F, George Gershwin
Thinking of:

Well, alright... I admit it, I dozed off in the library... Sigh... I've got the concentration of a 3 year old. Except in the 3 year old's case, he'd be running into stationary objects. I just fall asleep... old geezer I am. Tragic, tragic. *Yawns*

Bahrain GP! Need I say more, Ferrari once again painted the town red in a rosy cocktail flavor. What I found amusing was that the Bahrain organizers decided to have a fruity punch under the pretext that it was a predominantly Muslim country. Right, who wants to take bets that good ol' Malaysia will follow suit?!

Disappointments... Well, McLaren! To think that the MP4- 19 is an evolution of the unraced MP4-18, you'd think that they'd be ultra reliable after having 2 years to prepare the car. Maybe its Mercedes's fault (oh, I can see those McLaren fans seething, hey... My dad included ok?) 4 engine blow ups? Fun.... Gee, and to think my dad got the Merc instead of the Bimmer thinking it was more reliable. Muahahaha... and Ferraris are known to be classic Italians in their road car guise. Passionate, but so often unreliable... Quite the irony don't you think?

BMW, I guess JPM was rather unfortunate... but all the pre- season hype about the walrus tusk nose, has it really lived up to the expectations? I guess its not quite the time to answer that really since the european season is coming into play and I guess that's when the work and fun for fans await. Remember how last year Williams threw the order into topsy turvy coming out tops with work done to their car in the european season?

Last night, I had the pleasure of having Yael for company for dinner and a film. I guess it was time to catch up since its been a while since we did just that. Had Thai for dinner and Mona Lisa Smile for the film...





Thanks to BBC Sport for the picture... Now look at um' hands...


Right, keeping in line with the F1 theme today... Jenson Button while doing an advert for BBCi, insisted on having a hand double seeing that his hands weren't manly enough. According to the Evening Standard, Button 2 time podium placed driver refused to pose for close- ups of his hand using a tv remote control. Button has described his hands as "dainty." Now, I can't imagine him radioing back to the pit wall during a race... "Dave (David Richards, BAR team boss), I think I broke a nail! I've gotta pit the next lap to undo the damage!" But lets not take too much of a piss out of him, he's not too bad a driver and he's showing good promise, now if only he can stop his dad from making such a fool out of himself.





Comments

Popular Posts