Listening to: Well, I really don't know...
Thinking of:

The Naked Chef gets burned...

Well, we all know good ol' Jamie Oliver... the naked chef. Pretty good dishes, some fun and a short tongue. Ahem, but we never really took the idea of the naked chef quite literally now have we... It looks like he did... A lil' bird (mind the pun) told me that our good friend Jamie got a little too intimate with the oven while surprising his wife Jools on Valentines day... He did afterall, do it in the buff... (Aha! Cries the crowd, thats why he is le' ol' naked chef!) So he got lil' Willy a tad red that day and it kinda ruined Valentines for Jools and himself.

Quote: "It was on Valentine's Day. I was naked in the kitchen and burnt my -beep-. I really ruined my evening - and my night."


Oh well, will that have me grimacing whenever I watch him in the kitchen struting his stuff with simple dishes... Nah, however I think I'll learn from that one, never try to impress anyone by cooking without any clothes on. *Mental Note*

For those of you who are concerned about ol' Jamie's love life after the fiery incident, he did make for it and swept Jools of her feet and landed in Paris *Crowd goes "Awwww...."*

Of late, I have also found myself not much in a mood to dissect whatever that has been going on and finding items of interest to mention of whatever life has thrown to yours truly. I do humbly apologise and unfortunately, I think it might be due to the long hibernation in the library...

Comments

Popular Posts