Listening to: The Cylinder, Modern Jazz Quartet (Taken off The Last Concert)
Thinking of:

Brilliant day today, sunshine and all... too bad I'm cooped up in my room doing a bit of work here and there. Well, thats not exactly true since I did go to church for Good Friday service. It was good, it was refreshing... ;) I continued on my way back to Leamington, and this time I thought I'd take a little B-Road to Kenilworth and then head around the park and then towards Leamington. I took quite a few detours through little roads to explore and all, the only thing I had concerned was the level of fuel I have in the car. So yeah, decided against another detour to Leek Wotton otherwise thats gonna be another nice country road to drive on. I so love driving in this weather, if I had a convertible, the top down just running around country roads, just hoping there aren't that many bugs.... hehehehe. But I did take a detour through the housing areas in Leamington, the nice ones at least and the squares of which some of the houses were on were absolutely gorgeous.

I might go out for another ride should the weather stay like this and as a reward for whatever I've done, should I deem it good enough that is. Oh, maybe tea?! Anyone game for that? Or maybe a walk to the park and armed with the camera... Who knows what shots lie in waiting ;)



Loungin'

Comments

Popular Posts