Listening to: Stardust, Dave Brubeck Quartet
Thinking of:

A little discouraged, a little weak
A little something and maybe a little tip
Each key plays a song
Each melody weaves a tune


A gorgeous Sunday morning and I've got to get ready to go out.... The world beckons my appearance out of the comfort of my room, my bed, my desk and my music. Hehehe... Sure....

"Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Albert Camus

When friends become competitors, how do you seperate that friendship from professionalism and work ethic?

Oh brother where art thou?!

My coherance has turned against me, restless thoughts are as bad as my sleeping patterns these days. I wonder why though. I'm gonna have to start my work early today... since once again I'm going to go out in the evening. Strange, I think the cat's got the brain... Can't seem to think of what to write lately. I guess I could start telling you guys about fuel stoichometry and overhead camshafts and all... but don't think that'll be too interesting yeah?



=my study view at the moment=


Comments

Popular Posts